CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

8 weeks, 2 days

I had my first "official" ob check-up on December 2nd. Doc found the heartbeat in less than a minute (it was 162) and did another blood test. My hcg came back at over 134,000 and progesterone was 24.4. The nurse was laughing at how high the hcg was! I get to have an ultrasound next week. I am SO excited. I'm still very nauseous, have diarrhea and am extremely tired.

The best news? Melissa just found out she is pregnant, too. We are 1 month apart! We're going to tell the parents together. She's waiting for me. I'm waiting until I can't hide it anymore. Might end up being sooner than I thought as its already getting hard to "suck it in". Hopefully I can at least make it until Christmas!

3 comments:

Char said...

WOW- that's some great #s!
I hope your bathroom problems subside soon. Try some Immodium AD (safe for pregnancy).

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

i can't wait til you have your US!

Aimée said...

That sounds like so much fun to go through this with your sister.