CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ahhhh...

I had my 9 week 3 day ultrasound today. The baby measured 9 weeks 1 day and was moving all around! We could see the little heart beat flickering, too. So cool. They did find a cyst, probably a corpus luteum cyst, in my right ovary. And there was a little (old) bleed next to the amniotic sac, probably from implantation. Neither are of any concern. So, we are relieved, not only for a healthy baby, but also for just ONE healthy baby. If all goes as planned, our family will be complete.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Char said...

That is incredible news. But I was a little shocked to find out there was only 1, LOL.
LOVED the pic!

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

YAY! i know you only wanted 1 in there lol

Mom 2 D and T said...

Beautiful US photo! You have beautiful kids and I am so excited for you! Miss you on P-Lane- but know you're super busy! Take care of yourseld!