CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rewind

I think I need to bring you up to speed on my current pregnancy. Let's start at the beginning.
I'd like to start off by saying that I have gotten pregnant the first month of trying for six pregnancies. This time, we started trying in April. Not too serious, but trying. In July, I finally got pregnant. It lasted all of 13 days. I started to feel "not pregnant" and I took a test. There was only a very faint line, and I ended up miscarrying later that day. So we started trying again.
In October, we got pregnant again. Three days before my bfp (big fat positive), I had a crazy dream. It went like this: I'm having an early ultrasound (about 8 weeks in) and the ultrasound tech says, "Oh look! It's twins!" And I think, "holy crap!" THEN she says, "No, wait there's THREE!" Then I wake up in a panicky sweat. Not funny. Then, about a week ago, it happened again. I had another triplet dream. Not the same dream, but similar and very real. I've had dreams of being pregnant before. Actually, I've had one before all of my bfp's. But NEVER a triplet dream. Jason says to quit talking about it. He goes pale if I mention it. So, I've tucked it away and silently wonder.
That brings us to now. Now, where I feel like crap and have a lot on my plate. At least I have something to do.

1 comments:

Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

i'm so excited you're pregnant again and i'm holding out hope for triplets still lOL